Wordpress blog Yicrosoft Directory is Suspended.

Bad news is also comes with good news for some people
.

Before 2 hours 3:30 pm (IST) time Wordpress suspended blogs which are created for yicrosoft directory – seo noobs contest.

On 3rd Feb. Seo noobs contest update. I was (I think its now going to was not isL) ranking first with yicrosoftdirectoryblog.wordpress.com, on 2nd position blogger blog and at 3rd again wordpress blog.

I search and wrote email to wordpress.com owner, till that I don’t know all contestant with wordpress blog`s account are suspended.

The big problem I got is I didn’t have my post in back up. So I am advising everyone to have post in backup. I get 2 posts back from Google cache.

I have also send email to Ryan – owner of SEO noobs so waiting for his reply.

I think the wordpress blog is suspended because it is for commercial purpose.

And we are not going to get it back.

Sweta


To get more seo strategy and updates with submission list subscribed to "Yicrosoft Directory".

0 Responses on "Wordpress blog Yicrosoft Directory is Suspended."

SUBSCRIBE TO RSS